International Airport, Prague Czech Republic
- Terminal Capacity, Taxiways, Aprons
- Contracts Management
International Airport, Western Europe
- Baggage Handling System
- Preparation for Arbitration
Ore Handling Terminal, New Caledonia
- Party-appointed expert witness
360km Railways, Western Algeria
- Claims preparation & Contractual Advice
Renovation of Railway Catenary System, Eastern Algeria
- Claims preparation
$1 Billion Water Supply Networks, Iraq
- Preparation & negotiations of claims related to design work under a Turnkey contract
Highway Project, Hungary
- PPP for a highway project in Hungary: negotiation and management of the Construction Contract under a FIDIC Yellow Book (Contract amount 850 M €)
Process & Effluent Water
- Outsourcing contract for microelectronics industry: process water and effluent water: drafting, negotiation, Implementation (financing, construction, and maintenance) and management of the contract.
PS Consulting has worked on numerous high-profile construction projects. The partners often act as negotiators, arbitrators, and counsel and provide their clients with their vast knowledge and legal expertise for building projects such as the Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, a 1000 bed hospital in France, luxury accommodation and hotels throughout the world.
Petro-Chemical, Energy & Industrial Projects
PS Consulting’s partners have handled contractual problems on a variety of different petro-chemical and energy projects including power stations, gas installations, pharmaceutical and industrial plants.